Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Blog..^^

Today, is my 1st time write blog leh..Have to thanks  my bro,Dominic lo..Seems i am  newbie,hope u all can take  care me o..
^^

today,i just whole day lock myself in room,and whole day just eat maggie mee and biscuit...TT..cause 2moro on,everyday also got exam,until next monday o,so must b very busy,and if dun study,sure die ‘hard"..haha..Below is my exam slip..











Besides exam,friday  also got my pipa grade exam,this time sure die already lo,haha..i am old ald..hope i can play the ba wang xie jia and wei shui qing well lo.haha.




Last,wei chern n weijuin have to go china already :'(.weijuin will go on sunday and weichern will on saturday,hope two of them will have a nice long journey,and all the best to them..Goodluck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment