Friday, September 3, 2010

3rd day of final exam and pipa grade exam~

2day morning.me have a pipa grade exam ,grade 8,at Ipoh,Syuen Hotel.....
tis think i think okokloh...but the examiner say the song not enough "wei dao" and "bao fa li"....
but she say me no fail la.,hope she really no give me fail lo...if not,waste money again a~~~~

After grade exam, then i follow my senior, fresh tan jun xiang go bck kampar o..n he belanja me eart MCD,,,tq jun xiang^^...then,noon is my basic eng test..that english..really can kill ppl....@.@..difficult..no eye c..

then at night,sudenly c a video,post by KCH,...its all about out 08/09 stco commitee.....after watch it, nearly want cry....TT.....so gan dong..really "bu she de"....too many memory..haiz....


last......one more day..weijuin n weichern,then will "fly" to china ald....today is the last day can c them in tis year.....really....very sad n bu she de ..especially juin ba....form 5 go tuition gether de..now he want go china stdy liao..haiz...really miss last time......anyway , wish them hav a nice life in china lo...ga yao weijuin!!!ga you wei chern!!!will miss u two..n 08/09 commitee...!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment